TED - The Efflorescence Destroyer 20L
The efflorescence destroyer.
Removes efflorescence and rust marks from porous materials, including stone, concrete, brick and grout.
- Highly concentrated formulation. Contains 50 to 60% Urea Hydrochloride
- Powerful but much lower fuming than hydrochloric acid.
- Effectively removes mineral residues, including efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, soap scum, limescale, mortar mess.
- Acidic Cleaner can also be used for removing fireplace soot.
- Temporary contact does not immediately burn skin – you have some time to rinse off the Acidic Cleaner (however, rinse immediately after skin contact).
- Almost no corrosion of metals, except aluminium.